The Italian Restaurants at European Village also went all out --offering special New Year's Eve menus:
7-Course Meal at Mezzaluna
- Assorted Pizzas
- Fried Calamari
- Penne Alla Vodka
- Chicken Marsala
- Eggplant Rollittini
- Canoli Cream Cake
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
* Tax, gratuity, beer and wine additional
4-Course Meal at La Piazza
La Piazza is doing two seatings for New Year's Eve Dinner. First seating is for early birds, from 4pm to 6pm priced at $50 per person.
Second seating is for those who want to ring in the new year in style, starting at 8:30pm: $75 per person.
Four-course menu is available for both seatings, and includes multiple choices for first course and the main dish:
1st Course ---Choice of one (1) cold or hot appetizer
- Antipasto Italiano: Pepperoni, prosciutto, capicola, soppressata, mozzarella, provolone, roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, olives, with Brushetta
- Clams & Mussels in a garlic & oil white wine sauce, or our homemade marinara sauce.
- Salad: Mixed baby greens with grape tomatoes, cucumbers dried cranraisins, gorgonzola, candied pecans drizzled with homemade Champagne vinaigrette.
3rd Course ---Your choice of (1) one of the following
- Surf & Turf – NY Strip & Lobster Tail with drawn butter, baby vegetables, zucchini, carrots & squash & Potato souffle’.
- Frutti Di Mare – Lobster Tail, Shrimp, Calamari, Clams, Mussels, over spaghetti pasta in our homemade marinara sauce.
- Veal Saltimboca, layered with prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, & sage, over a bed of spinach.
- Chicken Picatta, Artichokes and capers, sautéed in a light lemon butter sauce, over spaghetti.
- Homemade platter of Cannolis, Cream Puffs & Biscotti served with coffee
* Optional $25 open bar, unlimited house wine & beer. Second seating includes Champagne toast at Midnight, party hats, noise makers, favors & such. Tax, Gratuity is additional.
Farley's Irish Pub, Humidor and the new Kokoro are also open at European Village this New Year's Eve!